Free Anxiety And Stress Management Articles
The following articles are centered around anxiety relief and stress management. Each article hits a different angle of anxiety and overcoming stress.
If you enjoy the articles, you can join the FREE Renegade Personal Development Newsletter by clicking the "Learn More" button on the right side of the page. (If you're viewing this page on your phone it'll be below).
Kelan Ern - Founder
1) How Lifelong Anxiety Changed His Life: Ryan Reynold's real life struggle with anxiety, crippling fear & personal hardship - and how he stays centered:
It's hard to believe that Deadpool actor, Ryan Reynolds fills with dread and gets sick to his stomach before every talk-show interview. – sometimes convinced he might croak. Here are five lessons he's learned for facing off against anxiety and crushing uncertainty.
2) Steal This Anxiety Trick: Oscar-winning actress swears by this strange anxiety-busting secret:
She used to believe her house was burning to the ground. She'd feel her chest get heavy... struggling to breathe... almost like the world was ending... Her anxiety was on -and-off like that for years! Until one day she tried something new and different…
3) When NOT to fight your Anxiety: Instead do this to ease your mind
It’s a whale of a debate. Is anxiety meant to be fought? Or is it meant to be accepted? If you would have asked me years ago, I would have hoot and hollered that it should be fought. And while this has it’s place, the more I learned about anxiety, the more I realized something else…
4) What NEVER to Do If You’re In A Bad Mood: Research says people who do this feel EVEN worse. Do this instead: Sometimes we feel like lumpy dirt. The question is how long do we stay there and how frequently does it happen. There is an insidious type of feeling bad though.
5) Feeling Stuck Lately? How to Power Up Your Confidence & Stop Feeling Defeated:
A couple years back, a client told me about life in theater. The hours and HOURS of memorizing their lines and getting ready for the show. Little did I know the lesson it’d teach me aboutgetting “unstuck”
6) How 600 Rejections Changed His Life: Mark Ruffalo’s real life struggle with rejection, setbacks and personal tragedy – and how he conquered them: In an interview with Rolling Stone this actor confessed that in his young Padawan days (his twenties) he was turned down 600x in auditions… left Hollywood twice… and struggled with unbearable anxiety.
What Others Say About
Elite Life Coaching
"Without Kelan I would still be spinning my wheels and never getting anywhere. Failure isn’t even in my vocabulary anymore. I am going after things that I was afraid to even ask for before or thought were impossible to begin with. I would never have had the courage to follow my dream of entering a bikini competition if it weren’t for Kelan and his support. I know now that change is possible for me and I am becoming the confident person I’ve always wanted to be. I don’t feel “stuck” anymore.
- Hannah Flannagan
"A dream come true.I immediately knew I was in "good hands" and I was immediately motivated to get started. He helped me realize what progress I have had made along with what the limitless possibilities were ahead. He has guided my mental and physical process of becoming a fit and positive woman from an overweight cancer survivor."
Kuyper Life Music Academy, Iowa
"I have to admit I was very skeptical and wasn't sure anyone could help me. I decided that it was time to invest in myself. I needed direction on how to control my emotions and how to deal with them in a more positive way. I have always struggled with depression, anxiety, and just understanding how I feel in general. It was during these times I would turn to food for comfort. He has taught me different techniques on dealing with my emotions in a more positive and healthier way. It has been a very empowering!!!"
– Carla Woodley
“I tried several plans over the years, but I always felt like I was missing someting. When I learned about Elite Life Coaching, a light bulb went on and I realized that maybe the real reason that I wasn't reaching my goals was because I didn't know how to form good habits or achieve the mentality that I needed. Kelan helped me to think about my habits and emotions from a different perspective and learn to form new, healthier habits and get control of my emotions”.
- Rebecca Upward
“I noticed an immediate change in my demeanor after my very first session. Most importantly, he provided me with numerous techniques and strategies to combat my anxiety and change my negative thoughts.”
- Scott Streif