Have you ever wondered why we should eat some of the recommended foods?
OR you find yourself wanting to eat healthy but you don’t know where to start or how these foods will actually benefit you?
I remember when I first started my weight loss journey, I wanted to know EVERYTHING. After mindlessly eating junk for so long and being told by my physician that I needed to be on medication, I decided that not only did I want to know HOW to eat right but I also wanted to learn what foods actually did for my body.
I’m going to break down some amazing benefits of different foods. We are starting with the letter “A”. Why you may ask…. Well why not!?
HERE ARE SOME INCREDIBLE
WAYS YOU CAN EAT AVOCADO
I personally like mine a little less ripe for salads because I like the nuttiness and the texture they have. I also like to eat these on the side.
If you get them at peak ripeness (darker plus when you give a gentle squeeze they will have a little give and can be slightly indented with your finger) you can enjoy them NOT JUST as guacamole but as a substitute for mayo.
Mash this lovely green buttery tasting fruit with some pepper on your whole wheat turkey sandwich and you will be pleasantly surprised.
2. I love them mashed up on my Ezekiel tortilla, add eggs to them, or make scrambled eggs with them in. I mash them because I don’t always want to take the time to cut them up.
3. Try this instead of mayo on a BLT. You’re welcome.
4. I’ve used this avocado mash before with cranberry chutney and light cream cheese on a turkey sandwich, it was so good.
This is way better (in my opinion) than any goopy sauce that is mass produced, slopped on a sandwich, transported in buckets (with large amounts of preservatives) that you get when going through a drive through.
You know; the ones that make you bloat, constipated, break out, gassy, gain weight, and feel terrible. It’s not hard to change over when you start seeing the benefits of doing so.
5. Use it mashed as a healthy dip.
6. You can add a bit of lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil to use as a wonderful dip, sandwich spread, tortilla spread, or to eat on the side.
Again, these are just a few ways to eat them there are many out there. Use these and you can enjoy them every time you eat them plus you’ll know you are getting beneficial vitamins, fiber, and cancer fighting antioxidants.
What’s NOT to love?
Do You Want to Discover Some Of
The Best Weight-Loss Strategies?